Fire Destroys Storage Shed
Woodstock Fire Crew Respond to blaze in Richmond Corner
Fire officials are assessing the damage after a fire destroyed a storage shed in Richmond Corner.
Woodstock Fire Chief Ricky Nicholson says at about 10:30 Wednesday night, May 2, they were called to the fire at 845 Route 555.
He says when fire crews arrived the 12' x 16' shed was engulfed and they were unable to save it.
The owner lost a number of items in the blaze including tillers, ride-on mowers and a barbeque.
The Chief says the fire appears accidental and their investigation is centred around a portable space heater.