Culpits Get Food While Takeout Closed
Down Home Takeout loses $540 worth of food
Story by Paul Bradley
Police in Woodstock can't determine how culprits gained access to a local business last week.
Chief Dana Collicott tells us sometime between 1:00 p.m. on Monday, August 6th, and 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 7th, around $540 worth of food items were taken from the Down Home Takeout on Lower Main Street.
Collicott says there are a number of possible ways culprits may have accessed the takeout but they haven't been able to determine exactly how.
He says Woodstock Police continue to investigate, and anyone with information should contact the detachment or Crime Stoppers.