Man Electrocuted Released from Hospital
WorkSafe NB investigating incident
A man who suffered electrical burns near Millville is out of hospital.
The man was working with a crew collecting track material when a boom truck made contact with a transmission line and he was electrocuted.
The accident happened Tuesday morning on a retired railbed just south of the village.
WorkSafe New Brunswick has confirmed they are investigating the accident.
The crew collecting track material was with Nackawic Mechanical.